Lots has happened since my last blog post. So much has been happening, in fact, that I haven’t had time to update my blog! If you’ve been following my updates on Twitter, then you might have heard that:
- I finished Spring Quarter Finals at Stanford.
- I went to Disneyworld with my parents for 5 days (first time I’ve been to the place!).
- I started research in the Stanford Computer Science department. I’m working in the HCI group.
- I’ve started running again after taking much of the last year off. It feels great to be back!
- I signed up for Netflix and have been watching lots of movies and TV shows.
- I signed up for Linode web hosting and I am in the process of transfering all my websites over to the new server.
- I set up and secured a vanilla Linux server completely from the command line, which was an awesome learning experience. I will never use CPanel or Plesk again!
- My MacBook Pro laptop is acting up. The keyboard and trackpad don’t respond and the monitor turns purple at random intervals. You know the saying: “Mac – it just works”.
- I’ve started playing my Nintendo DS again after over a year of not playing. Professor Layton’s Curious Village is one of the coolest games I’ve ever played.
- This site, Feross.org, is now PageRank 5, making it my first PageRank 5 website.
- And lastly, I tweaked the layout of this blog to add some slick CSS effects. Hopefully, you’ve noticed and like the changes!
I’ll will do more in-depth posts about these and more topics soon. Stay tuned and thanks for reading my blog!
(If you liked this, you might like How To Set Up Your Linode For Maximum Awesomeness.)